Ascena Retail Group is now hiring Warehouse Associates.
Warehouse Associates work in packing and value-added services to prepare and pack merchandise into boxes to ship to stores.
In this position you will:
• Use radio frequency scanner to pack merchandise into store cartons.
• Ticket/re-ticket merchandise before going to packing.
• Mark out clothing labels on out of stock merchandise.
• Sort merchandise returned to the Distribution Center from the stores.
• Perform housekeeping duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Be able to frequently push, pull up to 50 lbs.
• Be able to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
• Have basic math, reading, and writing capability.
• Have the ability to stand, walk, and bend for an entire shift, including potential overtime.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.