Sorry, this job has expired.
Ascena Retail Group is now hiring a Unit Processor.
This is a full-time position that performs a broad range of positions in support of our efforts to provide an outstanding customer experience, maintain highly efficient operational productivity, and company profitability by processing customer orders.
As the Unit Processor you will be required to be familiar with and perform all functions as assigned in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Specific tasks are performed in the following functional areas - Replenish, Active Pick, Goods to Person (GTP)/Dematic Multi-Shuttle (DMS), Tote Buffer, Sorter, Packing and Shipping. You will also be cross-trained in some Inbound functions.
• High school diploma/GED preferred
• Must be able to carry out verbal and/or written instructions.
• Must be able to understand RFID technology.
• Must be able to meet physical demands involving extended periods of standing, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching overhead, as well as frequently lifting, pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
• Must be a team player who works productively with a wide range of people.
• Must pass a drug screen and background check.
• Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the respective Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as applicable to the specific job assignment.
• Ensure that work is performed in accordance with labor management standards as applicable to the specific job assignment.
• Ensure high quality standards of performance/accuracy that achieve customer satisfaction.
• Work in a manner to ensure your safety as well as the safety of fellow associates.
• Ensure adherence to all Fulfillment Center (FC) work rules, as well as HR and Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
• Report to work as scheduled and work required overtime as necessary.
• Perform duties while exercising proper lifting and material handling techniques.
• Ensure that all equipment necessary to operate is in proper working order at the start and throughout all job assignments.
• Good organizing and problem solving skills.
• Basic reading, writing, math and PC skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.